Welcome to ISACA Kettle Moraine Chapter
ISACA® is a membership organization dedicated to establishing professional standards and to advancing the technical and professional knowledge and skills of individuals in the interrelated roles of audit, control, governance, security, and assurance of IT and related systems. Click here to learn more about ISACA International.
The ISACA Kettle Moraine Chapter offers opportunities to members throughout Wisconsin, such as:
- Meet and network with other professionals at chapter meetings
- Relevant educational seminars on audit, security, governance and assurance strategies and techniques
- Exam preparation for CISA®, CISM®, CGEIT®, CRISC™ and other ISACA credentials
- Continuing professional education (CPE) credits
- Participation in local and regional board and committee activities
The ISACA Kettle Moraine Chapter is constantly looking for experts in IT Audit, Security, or Governance related topics to educate and enhance the knowledge and skills of our nearly 400 members. If you are interested in presenting to us, please contact our Chapter President, Matt Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, review our presenter information page.